Sunday, February 8, 2015

Up All Night

Today I was supposed to meet my parents for lunch. My PS4 has been a difficult device since I received it a few months ago. Well, I finally gave in and I'm going to send it to Sony. Hopefully I'm able to get it repaired or replaced.

We were going to meet in Bastrop. There's some things that I want to bring to San Antonio while the most important thing is that I get the PS4 to them so that they can mail it to whereever Sony wants.

I have gone home twice this semester (this is only week 4). One of my goals was to take this semester more seriously and work toward a better GPA. A perfect 4.0 one time would be nice. Obviously I will not ever get it to a 4.0 overall; one semester would be a nice accomplishment.

So that's why I didn't go home this weekend. Maybe that would have been a better option. I write this sentence at 4:11 am. I got into bed shortly after midnight. Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh it has been a very boring time. Somehow, however, sleep eludes me.


Let me get this straight, do you want me here?As I struggle through each and every year.And all these demons, they keep me up all night.They keep me up all night.They keep me up all night. - Blink-182
My phone just received a text message. Good to know that I'm not the only person with sleep problems.

This has been a really weird post. I am obviously tired but I just cannot seem to get any rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment